The "Orion" is a Grand Sturdy 500, built by Linssen Yachts at Maasbracht in the Netherlands.
The vessel was built in 1998 to a very high standard and is still in a great shape.
The main dimensions of the "ORION" are:
- Length overall. 17 m. (including platform)
- Beam overall. 4, 90 m.
- Air Draft for France 3, 5 m.
The "ORION" has 2 Volvo Penta propulsion engines for a safe travelling speed of max. 10 kts. She also has a stern- and bow thrusters so the vessel is highly manoeuvrable. It has an ONAN engine generator which makes her total independent from shore power.
- 1000 litres of fresh water capacity.
- 2500 litres of fuel in 2 separate holding tanks for main engines and generator.
- Holding tanks for grey and black water.
The "ORION" is fully equipped for chartering small families in 2 separate cabins, which do have their own shower, toilet and wash-hand basin.
The "ORION" has air conditioning and heating throughout the vessel and cold and hot water in cabins and galley.
The galley of the "ORION" is equipped with refrigerator, stove, oven and microwave etc. etc.